The material for the Epicurean cutting board is thicker and heavier than other Epicurean kitchen boards, and features a juice groove.
Create special moments for your cooking activities together Epicurean Cutting Board Middle Bolongan series. Its thickness and weight will make you feel more confident and confident when slicing and chopping.
The juice groove, or the liquid ditch running along the side of the board, and the flat surface for placing the ingredients, create a drier cutting area, perfect for realizing all your signature recipes.
The Epicurean Bolongan Tengah series cutting boards use 3/8 inch wood.
- 100% Made in USA
- Environmentally friendly materials: using wood with natural fibrous surfaces from cultivated forests.
- Dishwasher safe
- Knife friendly
- Heat resistant up to 350°F / 176°C
- Safe to use, approved by the National Safety Foundation (NSF)
- Maintenance-free, no need for oiling or polishing
- The longer you use it, the better the color of the wood will be
- Cutting area and hanger designed for ease of use
Size: 34.9 x 27.9cm
- Material: Composite Wood
Lifetime Warranty for Molding • Cracks
About the Epicurean
All Epicurean products are manufactured exclusively in the United States. The natural fibrous wood that Epicurean cutting boards use is a specialty wood for a variety of practical functions with a history of more than 70 years. This wood has been considered the best wood for cutting boards in the commercial kitchen of the entire US population since the 1960s.
Founded in 2003 and distributed internationally, Epicurean products are currently available in 5000 stores in the United States and in more than 26 other countries.